Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
iamyourgoldfish
Jan 11, 2005

Zealous Abattoir posted:

Something about Bianca's current style reminds a little of that pic of Hockey's daughter.

Yeah, I noticed that too. loving creepy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamyourgoldfish
Jan 11, 2005
No, I'm TigerMojo!

Dollfucker wants to talk psychology? Okay. The fact that he only allows himself to have intimate relationships with inanimate objects suggests an obsession with control, which appears to manifest itself in the way he runs his message boards, and the anecdotes about his personal life (yes, yes, and birds go 'tweet').

His need for absolute control probably stems from a feeling of deep and crippling insecurity in all aspects of his life. If I had to guess, I'd say he spent time growing up with one or more unrelentingly critical authority figures.

You never could please Mother, could you Dave?

edit: It occurs to me that he did manage to make a relationship work long enough to conceive and raise a child. I suspect his marriage was to a highly dominant woman, and that it was an overall intensely emasculating experience. He probably put up his intimacy wall during its dissolution (a valiant "never again!", as it were), a process that fed his already existing love/hate/fear complex with women.

iamyourgoldfish fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 27, 2008

iamyourgoldfish
Jan 11, 2005

JimBobDole posted:

I, TigerMojo, do not wish death upon him. However, I can't help but think that this guy will someday be listed as a Darwin Award Winner due to his blinding stupidity.

Too late. He's bred, remember? Unless his daughter is actually a product of one of his domineering ex-wife's many affairs.

And yeah, wishing death upon this guy seems a bit much. But in an interesting twist, people like MiDavIanca with control issues tend to avoid seeking medical help, and he does appear to be at the time of a man's life when regular checkups are most crucial.

(I'm TigerMojo, and I approved this message)

iamyourgoldfish
Jan 11, 2005
At this point, I can't help but hope that TigerMojo is actually another of Hockey's many personalities.

It would make this whole thing so delightfully Bates-esque. Just... perfect, you know?