Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.
I'm trying to get started on ZBrush and I'm looking for a good/cheap digitizer pen in the 100-150$ range. Any recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
I suck hard at texturing as I can't really draw. I'm doing some sci-fi set pieces for a hobby MMO project. Does anyone know any good tutorials or books that could help me in this? Also, I normally just use 3ds max and Photoshop, is Z-Brush necessary for architecture?

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
I started a model of the Cheshire Cat from American McGee's version of Alice about seven years ago and I just dug it out again. I could use some critique on the general topology of the head, I don't know if it should be done in a different way.

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

Click here for the full 1062x770 image.

Click here for the full 984x758 image.

I plan on finishing this one day, I swear.

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
If I make a 3D model based on some random image from a D&D book am I allowed to sell the model on turbosquid or something, or do I have to use original concept art?

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
Are there any free modeling software that controls like 3ds max, but without all the bloated features? I want to make models for games, and I don't use all that fancy crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks for the effort post. I'll give it a shot.