Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goomblet
Feb 13, 2007
Prince is in another Castle

Useless posted:

Did some more work on the indoors, still a lot of temp textures (or none at all). Still not happy with the texture on the front wall - the cracks just don't feel right but no matter how much I play with it I'm never happy.

Comments/crits welcome.

Click here for the full 1280x720 image.

Wow this looks stunning so far.
The crit I would give on the cracks is that they seem to be almost random.
While cracks need chaos, they spawn from external forces.

The lower right edge of the wall (next to the table) feels like the crack should run horizontally. The forces applied to bring down that piece of wall next to it would have extered more lateral pressure along the wall.

All in all it looks spectacular and is really starting to hold some feeling in the scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU