Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aslan Bebop
Jul 3, 2008

Hipness is not a state of mind, It's a fact of life!
Here's a short film I made for my Virtual Technology and Design studio class. It had to be 1 minute long and have a message. All the animation part is made in 3D Studio Max.

http://bakerjake.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-116279174

DivX high quality mode is on the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aslan Bebop
Jul 3, 2008

sigma 6 posted:

Thanks guys!!
Will fix the seams ASAP. Getting the bounce right is a bit more tricky. The SSS shaders need more work too.

Whooooaa, that is WAY better than any previous renders. Well done, sir.

Aslan Bebop
Jul 3, 2008

For my animation final. It's a drag race. This is just the model of the drag racer I made. I didn't model most of the engine. I just changed it a little.

Aslan Bebop
Jul 3, 2008

Here's the newest version of the drag racer. I haven't started the actual animation part yet. This thing is going to take forever to render hundreds of frames.

Aslan Bebop
Jul 3, 2008

Unexpected EOF posted:

When I think overhaul, I think "tear it all down, rebuild." Not THIS:

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

That's not what my Max 2010 looks like. How did you get that? Also, somebody said something about alternative color schemes. Where is that option?

This is what mine looks like:

Click here for the full 1280x964 image.