Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HorseHeadBed
May 6, 2009

OtherCubed posted:

This is a project that I just finished for uni, I'd love to get some feedback. The whole thing was done from start to finish in two weeks, so between learning my way around the program and actually making everything/composing the brochure I was pretty pressed for time:

Sorry for the weirdly big picture sizes, that's how they decided to export from Acrobat.

The full thing is here: http://othercubed.com/Vela%20Cruises%20Information%20Brochure.pdf

To view it properly with the interactive VR panoramas you'll need to download it and open it with Acrobat reader.

I know gently caress all about anything, but those spaceship interiors look like teeny-tiny models, rather than real places. The canteen, especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseHeadBed
May 6, 2009

Ccs posted:

I sort of expected it but the cruelty of not letting them finish a film that only had 10 months to go and was apparently 75% done is just awful.

Particularly as that film was Nimona, which I didn't even know they were making until I heard it was cancelled. The comic was good and it would have made a fun movie.

HorseHeadBed
May 6, 2009

BonoMan posted:

Plasticity is a newcomer to the scene that a lot of artists like: https://www.plasticity.xyz/ - it's really great for smaller things. I know several prosumer 3D printing folks that use it a lot already.

Not OP, but this looks like exactly what I've been looking for for a while now. Thanks!

HorseHeadBed
May 6, 2009
What happened with Blenderbros? I missed that whole thing.