Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

balistic
May 3, 2002

Normally for a camera map what you do is duplicate your shot camera, increase its field of view (or decrease the mm of the lens), then paint your matte based on a static render from the new wide-angle camera. Don't extend the image in Photoshop or it won't line back up when you re-project it.

It sounds like you kind of did it backwards. You have to set up a camera to paint from, and then stick to that size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

balistic
May 3, 2002

I'll be there, likely just for one day (gotta work).

The Blur party will be Wednesday night (the 13th). Crystal Method will be playing. Haven't heard what the location is yet.

balistic
May 3, 2002

BonoMan posted:

need 3+ years experience and filming in NZ? Hmmmm.....wonder what that could be.

Also I'm jealous Balistic...:colbert:. I haven't been to SIGGRAPH since 2000 in NOLA.

Actually this will be my first SIGGRAPH since 2000 as well.

I did some demos at Hash's booth that year.

Man, it was hot as gently caress down there.

balistic
May 3, 2002

Great character. He's a little symmetrical, but otherwise I like him a lot.