Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cams
Mar 28, 2003

if a girl ever asks me for a diamond ring i will politely explain to her why diamonds are loving stupid and if she still wants one i'll push her under a bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Celot posted:

:goonsay:

but seriously I don't think you'll ever have to worry about it
sorry bro im from socal and thus attractive nice try though

Xephero posted:

it's bayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

it's so loving bayer look at this loving poo poo

gently caress bayer
i know what these guys are talking about is evil but it just goes in one ear and out the other. listen to their accents! they must be dumb!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

part of me just cant believe that bayer thing is true, because like... if its true... and people know about it... why hasnt anyone done anything about it

if i wanted to do something about it, what should i do

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sugary posted:

oh, turns out that bayer thing was like 20-30 years ago. man.
so did anyone ever do anything about it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Hemogoblin! posted:

No, I'm sorry it's Blackwater.
i dont like humanity any more

cams
Mar 28, 2003

seriously if invading aliens ever show up im joining them

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sugary posted:

this is ARE PLANET, you race traitor

but i would join the invading aliens if they were composed entirely of hot blue lesbian chicks, like in mass effect

hell yeah
psh they have apparently mastered interplanetary travel they're better than us let em win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

RandolphCarter posted:

WotC is pretty bad for not including all the normal classes in the first 4th edition PHB
and for constantly making the best dual lands rares. thanks guys i really want to have to spend 80$ just on my land base every time i make a deck.