Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«330 »
phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Second Sun posted:

Just finished the last season of Halt and Catch Fire - was absolutely outstanding. The best finale to anything since Six Feet Under.

Yeah that was a really great final season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Second Sun posted:

Just finished the last season of Halt and Catch Fire - was absolutely outstanding. The best finale to anything since Six Feet Under.

Thatís some pretty high praise. I didnít even know that the 4th season had started.

I finished watching Big Mouth. It wasnít bad at all. A very interesting take on puberty and itís pretty funny.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Big Mouth was great. The hormone monsters were hilarious, and the occasional 4th wall breaking was pretty well done. A very clever take on puberty for sure.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

why donald duck never wears pants but he puts a towel on his waist after the shower?

- Jerry Seinfeld

It blew my mind when I found out the main Hormone Monster was Kroll, not Diedrich Bader. I was absolutely loving positive it was Oswalds voice, but nope. Kroll can mimic him perfectly.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

bring back old gbs posted:

It blew my mind when I found out the main Hormone Monster was Kroll, not Diedrich Bader. I was absolutely loving positive it was Oswalds voice, but nope. Kroll can mimic him perfectly.

And I thought the Hormone Monster sounded like Will Arnett! I also thought Fred Armisen was playing the coach, but that was Kroll again, and Armisen played the sensitive dad.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Big Mouth felt like a show that was trying to hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

Flash! ah-ahh! Savior of the Universe! Flash! ah-ahh! He'll save everyone of us!

Second Sun posted:

Counterpoint: Spartacus.

«330 »