Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«345 »
fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just finished Dark on Netflix. I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it, I thought it was phenomenal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norse Code
Mar 9, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Just started Ray Donovan finally, and dang, Liev Schrieber is a big ol snack

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Norse Code posted:

Just started Ray Donovan finally, and dang, Liev Schrieber is a big ol snack

I donít understand what this means - is it good or bad?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I believe they were saying that Liev Schrieber is an attractive man.

As far as historical series goes I may be one of the 15 people that actually liked Marco Polo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Just finished first rewatch of the Expanse and its so drat good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

Look at those little otters, lil cuties

Just finished The Handmaid's Tale and it was okay.

A quality production but I kept waiting for the women to rebel and do something badass instead of crying a lot every episode but it never really happened. The ending defiance wasn't sufficient for me to be satisfied tbh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

Look at those little otters, lil cuties

fadam posted:

Just finished Dark on Netflix. I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it, I thought it was phenomenal.

It's german and reading subtitles makes americans brains melt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Cawtion Ham

Zzulu posted:

It's german and reading subtitles makes americans brains melt

On that note, I've really been enjoying Babylon Berlin on Netflix. Subbed ofc, cuz dubbing is super awful. It's a well made noir period piece set in 1920s Berlin for those that have no clue.

«345 »