Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I went through Californiacation pretty quick ondemand. can't wait for the second season to start. Gonna blast through Entourage next though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I am going through Entourage again thanks to HBO Go having all of them online. Gonna try and finish all 7 seasons before season 8 starts. Halfway through the second season. God I love Drama, and the things that Ari says to Lloyd.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I hate everyone who recommended The Wire. I am addicted. Just starting the 3rd episode of the 4th season in a little under 3 weeks. This might be the best HBO show, even better than The Sopranos which I really do love as well.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

The Collector posted:

I'm on a showtime kick. I just ran through season one of shameless and caught up with homeland. Both shows are amazing and I highly recommend them both.

Shameless is awesome! Love that show. Can't wait for the second season. I like homeland I just haven't had time to get caught up. Watched the first two episodes. Really like it.

I am almost done with the wire. God drat I am going to be sad when I am done. It is so well done.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Maia posted:

I just watched the first two episodes yesterday after being told by everyone it's great. They also said it takes a couple episodes to get into it so stick with it, which I'm going to do. I mean, it's good so far for sure, I'm just not enthralled yet. But I'm totally in.

For the wire I was one of those people that watched the first 3 episodes like 4 different times before I watched it all the way through. It took me about 6 episodes to really get hooked. Such a great show.

Also I am big into Lawyer shows type shows. I watched Suits, was one of the 3 people that watched The Deep End. I'll check out Boston Legal but any other recommendations?

Also someone a little while ago recommended Sleeper Cell. I recommend it as well. I watched it awhile ago, but it still one of my favorite shows.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

I just finished Outer Banks in Netflix. It was fine. Writing could be better, but for an adventure show it hit the spot.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Finished part 1 of Lupin yesterday on Netflix. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed it and binged the 5 episodes over 2 days. It is in French but they dub it is you want that. Solid show about a guy out for revenge for his father against a wealthy family. I recommend it.

In terms of shows that stick the landing I thought Homeland had a good ending that tied everything up nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Just started Yellowstone. 3 episodes in so far and I am really enjoying it.