Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Man I envy you Shield and Wire virgins. You guys have some of the greatest stuff that's ever been on television in front of you. I was sick for a couple of weeks recently and binged my way through both for like the 3rd time. Deadwood and Carnivale as well.

There's just not enough good stuff on TV. But the stuff that is good, man, it can be really great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

FuzzyLollipop posted:

I was up all night Monday watching Mad Men (my boyfriend works at a video store, so we had to get it back before the store opened Tuesday morning). I got it because a girl I work with was raving about it one day, and I was curious but I didn't really expect to like it nearly as much as I did. It's one of the best dramatic shows I've seen in a long time.

I've watched the first two episodes because I heard it was such a great drama (which I love) but so far I'm not impressed it seems really slow even for a drama. Does it get better? Should I stick with it?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Marathoned the last four seasons of Smallville up to where it is currently. Also marathoned the most recent seasons of Entourage, Californication, The Shield, Dexter, and Sons of Anarchy that just ended.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Watching the recent 4 episodes of season 7 of 24 got me wanting to watch this show again. So I just started binging my way through Season 4 after which I'll go on to season 5. Season 6 was terrible, as was season 3 (I hated Jack having to share screen time with that loving Chase dude). Seasons 1 and 2 seem almost too old to watch and I've already seen them a couple times so I just figured I'd go with 4 and 5 which I've only seen once and I remember liking them both.

So I have some good binging ahead of me.

I'm also planning on going through both seasons of Temptation Island which is on Hulu, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to that.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jan 18, 2009 around 07:09

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Well now I'm watching Season 2 of 24. I forgot what an unbelievably stupid loving moron Kim Bauer is. The writers just did not try with her at all.

How the hell are you going to go to jail for abusing a kid who has months-old, even years-old signs of abuse when you've only been working for the family as a nanny for a few days? And no one is going to convict you of kidnapping when all you did was take the kid from her house to a hospital after her father nearly caves in her skull.

But hey instead doing the simplest and smartest thing which is to just explain to the cops that the dad is a wife/child-beating psycho, something easily proven with a minimal amount of investigation, you kidnap the kid from the hospital and steal the dads car. Way to loving go, you goddamn imbecile.

I enjoyed the first scene with her in her underwear after all Elisha Cuthbert in her prime is smoking hot, but otherwise her character makes me want to shoot my television.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Well I finally got around to watching Season 1 of 24 since I'd already rewatched every other season.

I have to say I'm really surprised at how much more low-key Season 1 is than other seasons. I didn't remember much about it from when I first watched it, but it's so drat boring in the beginning. Jack just hangs around CTU for the first few hours. No torture or blitzkrieg killing spree, just blah blah blah, nothing really going on. This show really found out what it wanted to be in the 2nd season because so far in season 1 Jack Bauer is a lot more like Jill Bauer.

Also Tony is a dick.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I just went through the Grey's Anatomy Season 1 again.

Am I missing it or does TV IV not have a Grey's Anatomy thread?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Binged through all of season 7 of 24 earlier this week. Also went through Harpers Island up to episode 6 which is all that's curently out. And season 1 and most of season 2 of Breaking Bad.

Having also recently binged my way through this seasons Supernatural, Prison Break, Chuck, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and Damages. I'm completely out of my usual shows to watch and thinking of picking up something new. So any suggestions would be appreciated. I keep reading that Fringe gets a ton better after a few episodes. Like a lot of folks I watched it initially and found it to be meh so I moved on. Maybe I'll force myself through the first few episodes in order to get into it.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

mcbexx posted:

I am pretty sure I will be backed up on this - unless you were really, really, REALLY turned off by the first impressions of the show and generally disliked or hated it from the start, give it another shot. It takes some time to get into it, but it really picks up about half or two-thirds into the first season and the subsequent seasons get better and better.

Most characters become downright loveable (some of which you will love to hate) and the chemistry and dynamic between them is amazing.

Trust me on this. I don't think it's hyperbole when I say that everyone who watched the show in it's entirety ended up loving it and ranks it as one of the best sci-fi shows ever.

Just writing this post makes me want to watch it all over again

Where would you guys put it compared to Babylon 5?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I think I might try watching The Unit again. The first time I tried watching it I only got 5 minutes in before turning it off.

I was just going to rewatch Sleeper Cell again, something that I simply can't recommend enough because it is absolutely fantastic television, but I've already seen it all the way through 3 times so I think I'm going to wait a while longer.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I'm a little over halfway through the first season of the Tudors. I kept putting it off because every review I read of it said basically the same thing. That it was non-stop sex with no plot. I'm pleasantly surprised to find out that those reviews aren't really accurate at all. Sure there's sex but there's quite a bit more plot that follows the events of that time period. So far I'm enjoying it a lot and I hear season 2 is even better so I'm excited about that as well.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Just finished all 3 seasons of The Tudors, it was very good.

Next I think I'll watch Jekyll and then Rome (which I've been putting off forever). After that I'm back to having nothing to watch again.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I've been binging through Hajime No Ippo lately. I've already watched it once but this time through the second season is out so I'll probably watch that when I'm done with the first one. The show itself is as unbelievably awesome as ever. Still, seeing the animmation quality of Ippo's Dempsy Roll at the beginning of Champion Road makes me wish they spent a little more money on the individual episodes.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

LorneReams posted:

Holy poo poo, I just burned through the first season of Avatar. This should NOT be rated Y7. I hope it keeps going at this pace because the season finally was a doozy.

PonchAxis posted:

I binged all of Season/Book 1 of Avatar: the last airbender. Great show, just started Season 2 and so far (episode 3) its loving awesome.

Hmmm I guess I need to give this show another try. I watched the first episode but it just seemed like your run-of-the-mill kids cartoon. How many episodes does it take to get sucked into this show? And would you say it's more of a light episodic comedy or a serial drama?

To Contribute I've been binging through the live-action tv version of Liar Game lately.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Jarl posted:

My little sister, who earlier had forced me to watch Avatar, wanted us to have a Death Note marathon, and given her track record I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
No regrets, great show. Still I think the first 1/3 of the show was the strongest, although at the end it got back on track.

I loved the awkward Judas reference with the foot rub.

Yeah, Death Note is easily one of the greatest television experiences I've ever had. I describe it as an experience because it really felt like that's how much I got into it. But the dip in quality after L dies is absolutely soul crushing. Still the very end did leave me extremely melancholy and pensive.

Absolutely great, great show that should be watched by everyone.

To contribute I'm planning on starting Avatar soon, thanks to all the hype it's getting. Also going to give Code Geass another try. I originally dropped it around the 6th episode when they spent the entire time chasing a cat that stole the main characters secret helment.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jul 5, 2009 around 11:22

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I've just begun watching in treament In Treatment it's pretty good so far. It does feel pretty episodic based on the patients though. Which brings me to a question for anyone else who has watched the show all the way through. Would it mess anything up or be a problem if I watch the episodes in order of the patients storylines instead of the normal order of the main characters week?

The problem I'm having right now is that I'll watch an episode and I'll be getting into their storyline and then the next episode will be a different patient and won't have anything to do with the one I just watched.

So what I'm asking is, for example, could I watch all of Melissa George's episodes back to back without spoiling any of the episodes from the other patients? And then when I get done with her storyline I can go back and watch all of Blair Underwood's storyline.

Would this work or would I end up getting spoiled?

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jul 10, 2009 around 20:16

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Not usually a big fan of comedies but I do like Weeds, Californication, and Entourage so I decided to give Eastbound and Down a try and ended up burning through the first season pretty quickly. It was pretty good, especially the first episode that had me laughing like a heyena the whole time.

Now I'm out of shows again and looking to discover something new that I had previously overlooked, but I'm not coming up with anything yet. I hate comedy sitcoms and pretty much watch only serial dramas the exceptions being the above listed shows.

I really hate it when I have nothing to watch. And the last few seasons have seen the end of a lot great shows that were my bread and butter (The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield, Deadwood, Carnivale, BSG, even Prison Break) and annoyingly these haven't really been replaced with shows of equal quality.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jul 18, 2009 around 18:30

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Leviathan & waar posted:

"Looking for something good to watch" list

I'd also add

Sleeper Cell
The Riches
Weeds
Californication
Eastbound and Down
Day Break
Rome
Jekyll
The Tudors

Should also probably have an Animated list that includes stuff like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Death Note.

Another list type would be Reality Shows which could include the really annoying reality shows like American Idol, I guess, because apparently some people watch that stuff, but also the decent more educational slanted shows like Deadliest Catch and SurvivorMan/Man vs. Wild

Also unless you want to make British Comedy it's own section don't forget stuff like Blackadder and Faulty Towers

We could also have a Classics list that had stuff like...

The Twilight Zone
Night Gallery
The Outer Limits
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Star Trek
Have Gun - Will Travel
The Prisoner
Danger Man/Secret Agent

Come to think of it maybe somebody should just make a Goon TV Recommendations Megathread with a giant OP. I had a good thread going for a while called Fiending for something good to watch.... but it fell into the archives and I don't feel like making another.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jul 20, 2009 around 01:21

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Admiral Bosch posted:

I just binged through all 10 episodes of Castle so far. I wanted to see how well Nathan Fillion would do outside of Firefly, and he's performed admirably(no, I didn't watch Drive). Also, I'm now in love with Stana Katic, and I'm looking forward to season 2.

What's it like? I remember reading somewhere that it's just a normal episodic police procedural with a quirky detective that uses a gimmick to be really good at solving crimes?

I really can't stand that formula, to the point where I can't even watch The Mentalist or Life which apparenlty get rave reviews. So is it like them or is it different?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Tiburon541 posted:

Recently picked up the first 2 seasons of Weeds as well. So far, so good. Didn't realize the episodes were only 30 mins long. Both of these shows I'd definitely recommend.

Weeds and Entourage are two shows that almost more than any other really lend themselves to being marathoned. The episodes are over almost in the blink of an eye. For me at least, trying to watch these weekly, is like getting a single, small bite of a piece of chocolate cake and then all of the sudden the rest just disappears.

The all time worst for me though is 24. I only ever watch that in marathons otherwise I start punching stuff.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Aluminum Record posted:

To each his own I guess

Pretty much this, because I can't imagine anyone not liking season 2, especially the latter half. The hunt for The Bay Harbor Butcher is easily the most compelling story arc the shows ever had. The pacing and the way it was constantly "edge or your seat" tense was incredible. For anyone who's season movies like No Way Out with Kevin Costner and Out of Time with Denzel Washington you'll know what I'm talking about. The way the character is constantly just barely managing to squeeze through and remain afloat for a little longer was great. It brings that level of intensity to the show and it's just awesome.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Binged my way through Nurse Jackie recently. It's not bad, not great either, but the episodes are quick and they move a little so it's pretty ok. If you've got absolutely nothing to watch and nothing better to do and you only watch dramas with some comedy it's good enough to kill some time with.

EDIT: I still say the show would've been much cooler is she were a serial killer.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Recently binged through Day Break and Kidnapped for the first time since I originally watched them back when they came out. Both are pretty good, especially Day Break.

I'm still looking for more stuff to watch. I heard True Blood gets a lot better in season 2 so I might try suffering through season 1 of that. I only ever saw the first episode but I didn't like it and I've never been a huge fan of the actress who plays the main girl.

Not sure if I mentioned it before but I finally got around to watching Rome. Maybe it was all the hype after waiting so long to watch it but, while I thought it was definitely a great show, I didn't find it mind blowing or anything. In fact I actually enjoyed The Tudors more, overall.

On another note what's the general goon opinion on Crash? I don't think I've ever even seen it mentioned in TVIV. I'm always looking for decent serial dramas to watch. What kind of show is Crash and is it worth watching?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

-Blackadder- posted:

I'm still looking for more stuff to watch. I heard True Blood gets a lot better in season 2 so I might try suffering through season 1 of that. I only ever saw the first episode but I didn't like it and I've never been a huge fan of the actress who plays the main girl.

Well I finally got around to watching this and I'm glad I did. Binged through both seasons and found it to be quite watchable, even good, especially the 2nd season. Some pretty funny characters and good story arc, serial drama.

Also binged through the 2nd half of season 2 of Gossip Girl. I don't know why on earth I watch that show. It's so devoid of anything related to quality. It carried me through each episode enough to keep watching but I felt pretty dirty afterwords.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Binged through the first 9 episodes of Defying Gravity. It quite a bit better than I was expecting it to be. I find myself liking Ron Livingston's work the more I see of it.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I've had absolutely nothing to watch lately and it's been really annoying so I binged my way through the first season of The Mentalist even though episodic police procedurals bore the living hell out of me. It was a decent enough time-killer.

I tried the first episode of Castle but there's no way I can sit through any more of that. I felt like I was back in 1985 and watching Murder, She Wrote.

Tried The Philanthropist and couldn't get into it either. So now I'm looking for something to binge through that I missed somewhere along the way.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I binged my way through the first season of Crash. It was pretty enjoyable. Obviously some of the story lines were more interesting than others. The lady remodeling her house and Dennis Hoppers stories were pretty meh. But the cops and the Korean guy were good. The annoying thing was that I started watching season 2 and after checking IMDB realized that they completely dropped most of the interesting characters from the first season some of whom were left with cliffhanger endings to their arcs ex. the Korean guy who's about to replace the gangster and become head of the Korean community. It completely turned me off the show. I've never seen a show kill itself more in the 2nd season than this one.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Oct 22, 2009 around 23:14

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Jedi posted:

I find this rather amusing because I had the exact opposite reaction. I loved the Hopper arc in the first season and I thought the Korean guy's arc was wrapped up nicely. Yeah, he replaced the gangster - that's the end of his arc. There's no cliffhanger there. It's over. You, personally, having a desire to know what happened next does not mean it was a cliffhanger. I'm enjoying the second season far more than I enjoyed the first. Plus, it has Eric Roberts, and he makes everything better.

I usually like Dennis Hoppers work, but I just don't think they gave him a lot to work with. The whole drugged out, past-his-prime, record producer just wasn't very interesting for me. I wish they would have given Panic more to do than just follow him around, too. As for the Korean guys arc it was a cliffhanger, whether you want to admit it or not is your own problem. But having the last scene be everyone waiting for him to accept or decline their offer to become the head of the Korean community does in fact qualify as a cliffhanger. As for Eric Roberts so far so I haven't seen much of his story but it's not really doing a lot yet so it could pick up later on. I like seeing the ex-cop turned security guard and how his life is going. Aside from him the smoking hot gypsy chick was only character that made it back that I was happy to see.

On another note I forgot to mention I also burned through 2 seasons and 9 episodes of Mad Men finally. I'm glad I gave it a second chance. It turned out to be a pretty show. It was insightful in a lot of ways and kind of reminded me of Pleasantville.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I was at a really low point and extremely frustrated at having nothing to watch so I decided to give The Vampire Diaries a try thinking it was going to be typical CW trash. I was pleasantly surprised to find it extremely enjoyable. I just binged through the first 10 episodes and I really wish there were more. It doesn't hurt that the main girl is soul-crushingly cute, either. But it's actually really interesting and I would even recommend it.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Mu Zeta posted:

From what I've read season 1 sucks compared to the rest.

Yeah, supposedly Babylon 5 is one of the greatest things of all time or whatever but everyone says you really have to trudge your way through the first season because it's so mediocre compared to the greatness of the rest of the seasons.

I personally haven't managed to get more than four episodes into the first season before turning it off again. I might make it through one of these days.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Since I have nothing to watch I binged through The Sopranos for about the fourth time.

I might do Sleeper Cell or Weeds again in the near future.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I'm putting off watching this season of 24 so I can marathon the whole thing when it's over. I was thinking about giving Gossip Girl a binge through but that's because I have absolutely nothing else that's binge worthy.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Spartacus is indeed superb, but I'd put off watching it for a few weeks if you haven't started already. There's only 3 episodes left until the end of the season so you might as well hold off and marathon the whole thing in one go. It's a "trashy/guilty pleasure" for about the first 3 episodes, but definitely by the end of episode 5 it becomes a full on fantastic, serious, serial drama. And it only get's better after that. It's a loving excellent show.

I also enjoyed True Blood and Big Love, both good very marathon-able shows.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Mar 30, 2010 around 06:55

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Just blew through How to make it in America and it enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a lot like Entourage for obvious reasons and I found that to be a good thing. Especially since it's starting to feel like the characters in Entourage are getting a bit stale/wearing thin. This show is a great answer to that since it's basically the same show but with different characters and set in New York instead of L.A.

Highly recommended.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

9PoolPony posted:

I just plowed through Pure Pwnage Season 1 and I think that show might take people by surprise, it's really good.

I've never even heard of this. What's it like?

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Johnny B. Goode posted:

So is The Tudors a really good show? My parents loving love it and they always try and get me to watch it when I'm at home on break.

I just can't see myself getting interested in that crap though.

I actually liked it a lot, especially since I went in with low expectations. The non-stop sex and nudity does take up the majority of the first few episodes but once you get through that a much more coherent story of greed, lust, skullduggery, religious fanaticism, and palace intrigue begins and get's really enjoyable especially if you like serial drama's. And the other poster is right that Sam Neil is the best part of the show. It's well worth watching just for him. The end of the first season is superb and if after getting to that point you don't want to continue it's no big deal, but if you do get that far you probably will want to keep going.

The show just started it's last season. If you're thinking of giving it a look and haven't bothered yet you might as well just wait a few months until the series is over and you have the option of binging through it all at once.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Apr 20, 2010 around 04:18

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

HanabaL03 posted:

I rarely watched SFU, but I watched the last 6 minutes of the finale on youtube casue I heard a lot about it right before the Lost finale. I never knew anything about any of the characters but still got a little choked up watching it. I knew what the show was about, and I had seen a few episodes before. That was a really well done finale.

I didn't even really like Six Feet Under and marathoned the entire series as background noise while I played games on my computer and I still thought the ending was the best of any show ever.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Can I Phaser You posted:

I just finished the Wire today, and I'm feeling sad right now because I don't know if there is anything out there that can match it.

I have seen most of the good HBO dramas (Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Big Love, Rome, and now The Wire). So what else is there for me? I tried to start Deadwood a couple years back, but I didn't really get into it for whatever reason. I was considering buying The Shield, but I'm afraid a lesser police show won't hack it after I just finished The Wire.

poo poo. True Blood? Is that any good? Surely not.

True Blood is a pretty decent serial drama. It takes a while to get going and the second season is better (though it drags in places as well). It's not in league with the stuff you mentioned but it's several grades above the typical dreck on television and worth watching.

The Shield is loving awesome and is often mentioned with The Wire as being the definitive great television of modern times. So you shouldn't hesitate to pick it up. People who watch The Shield and then move on to The Wire often have trouble because The Shield is an absolutely high speed, adrenaline, break neck pace show and The Wire is obviously very very slow. But you shouldn't really have any trouble if you've already seen The Wire.

You should definitely give Deadwood another shot. It's really really up there with the others in terms of greatness. As is it's cousin Carnivāle, which is a personal favorite of mine and absolutely superb.

I didn't see Breaking Bad mentioned in your post. If you haven't you should definitely watch it. You've got three juicy, wonderful seasons to watch. My mouth waters just thinking about binging through three seasons of this loving magnificent show for the first time. Breaking Bad is probably the best show not on a cable pay channel.

Some other good shows that ended recently you can binge all the way through if you haven't seen them. Lost (but who watches TV and hasn't seen that), Battlestar Galactica, and 24 are some of my other favorite dramatic serials. Dexter is good, too, though it's still ongoing. As is Sons of Anarchy which isn't as great as The Shield but is still pretty good and by the same guy.

One new show that doesn't get mentioned nearly enough is Spartacus: Blood & Sand which after a rough first few episodes became, in my opinion, the best new show of the season and I absolutely cannot recommend it enough. It's the height of unadulterated awesome.

From the "lighter" comedy-drama serial category you should check out Weeds, Entourage, How to make it in America, and Californication. They're all 30 minutes long as opposed to the usual hour so they go REALLY quick but they still suck you into their stories so they're great for multiple episode binges.

Finally a few lesser, but still good, honorable mentions are Sleeper Cell, The Riches, Prison Break, Friday Night Lights, and Damages.

If you have archives access you can look through my old Fiending for something to watch recommendations thread. It's got plenty of great recommendations from a ton of goons.

As for thread content, I just finished binging through Luther with Idris Elba. It was actually pretty good. I don't usually like BBC crime shows but this one has a special charm and Idris Elba is great. It's only 6 episodes so I recommend giving it a shot to anyone looking for something new.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Jul 5, 2010 around 04:19

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I was thinking about going through The Good Wife but I haven't heard much about it. What's the goon take on this show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

I haven't been binging through much lately, but I was thinking of giving Legend of the Seeker, Gilmore Girls, and Blue Mountain State a shot.

For those who've seen them how were they? Can I get some goon opinions/reviews?

Is Legend of the Seeker better than Merlin? Because I watched few episodes of that and couldn't get in to it. And is Blue Mountain State like Friday Night Lights? Or is it more of a comedy? I'm primarily looking for serial dramas.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at Sep 15, 2010 around 06:30

«3 »