Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just finished Search Party this morning. I went through season 4 in one go and stayed up until 5:30 AM to do so. I am now paying the tired price.

Took a bit of work to get through the first several episodes, but grew on on me fast. Season 3 was kind of a jumble. Season 4 was incredible.

Good timing because it got picked up for season five!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Flaggy posted:

I heard/read a rumor somewhere they might be bringing this back? Anyone help with this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/arts/television/party-down-starz.html

Six episodes.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Since it's already been over a year and a half since it first came out I figured it's time for a rewatch of The Righteous Gemstones. Still very good.

Gonna give some ups to Made For Love from the last page. Still feels like it's in the world-building phase, though.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Started running through Mythic Quest on Thursday. Had no idea the next season started the next day. I avoided it because I thought Mac's character was gonna be the kinda egocentric character that has been in a thousand things. He's actually a little more fleshed out and has emotions from time to time.

All the Ubisoft games as interstitials is a huge lol.

Edit: This side episode with Jake Johnson and Cristin Milioti is real good.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 17:11 on May 8, 2021

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

fancy stats posted:

Lodge 49 or HaCF.

Seconding Lodge 49.