Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
just started season 3 of :bsg:. I watched the first 2 seasons in the past 2 days after I watched the Caprica pilot that got me interested in all this. All I can say is gently caress this show for being so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

I powered through all of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, the movies, and at the moment i'm in season 2 of Stargate Universe.

I absolutely hate every. single. character. in this show. All of them are terrible and so is every person involved in the making of this poo poo pile but I like the stargate universe too much to not watch it.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Just started watching the X Files. I guess i know where my free time will go for the next month or two.