Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

My brother and I recently marathoned 3 seasons of The Pretender. We're rationing Season 4 because he feels "burned out" on the show. It's a pretty good time killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

quote:

I can't remember the name of the episode, but it's the one where a bunch of different types of bounty hunters get together to kill Jack and they say something like "let's go inside where it's warmer" and the camera keeps going to each one nodding and say "mhmm" in agreement for about 2 minutes. I think the episode has princess in it, like maybe "The Princess and the Bounty Hunters."

I still say the two "Jack and the Scotsman" episodes were the two best episodes of that show, bar none.