Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I'm watching episode 18 of season 2 of Buffy right now. I'll have to shell out for the rest, and for Angel as well as soon as the money comes in. I have the first three seasons of Babylon 5 that I can watch when I'm done, but that collection needs completing as well. I should probably finish season 1 of Lexx as well, but that's not very appealing compared to Buffy. Also. Arrested Development season three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I finished Damages at about 1.30 this morning. Fantastic stuff - can't wait for the next season. My Babylon 5 seasons 4 & 5 DVDs should arrive some time this week, so I'll be able to sit down and watch that properly. After that, I just need season 1 to complete my X-Files collection, and I'll watch that too.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Been going through Criminal Minds from the beginning. I'd already seen a bit of season 2 and all of season 3 and 4 so far but I started watching from the beginning, and I've finished the first 2 seasons. Will start 3 when my DVDs arrive, which is hopefully tomorrow.

From what I remember of season 3, it probably is the best so far, but 4 hasn't had any weak points yet.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I've been watching Andy Richter Controls the Universe

God Paget Brewster is awesome.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Watching my way through Supernatural right now. Just finished season 2, but my season 3 DVDs are in another state, so I won't be able to watch any more until New Year's. :(. After I've finished Supernatural, I believe I also need to finish my X-Files run.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I just watched all of Lost.

My head hurts a little. The threads here are a bit of a clusterfuck, so I haven't read through all of them, but what's the popular opinion season quality? I really enjoyed 5, but 6 seemed a little too chaotic.

Followed it up with V, which I really enjoyed, in spite of the bad rep that it seems to get.

Need something else to watch now.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I just finished Planetes which is definitely one of the better animes that I have seen. Now, I think I'll probably watch the rest of Cosmos and after that, The X-Files.

Planning ahead!

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Carbon Thief posted:

That makes it sound even more painful than I expected.

If it helps, I enjoy TBBT, but would rather walk over a bed of rusty nails than watch even a second of Two and a Half Men. Sheldon is still a giant tool, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I just watched all of The Good Wife.

Kalinda is awesome, but she seems to get saddled with some questionable story arcs.