Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Right now I am on Season 5 of Justified and oh man am I having so much fun with this show. Season 1 was by far the weakest, as it was clear the writers were not quite sure what kind of show they wanted it to be. But Season 2 was something special and I've been hooked since. Timothy Olyphant just nails it as Raylan Givens and the show is the perfect mix of drama but also knows when to have fun with itself and its characters. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

I would never call Justified the best show ever made, but it's hard for me to come up with a show that was more consistently fun to watch. You're right that S1 was the weakest and Season 2 was probably the strongest - but drat near every episode of that show was good, solid fun. :hfive: Justified buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU