Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hungry Black Mage
Aug 23, 2007

So very hungry.

I just blew through the first two seasons of Criminal Minds in under a week.

Sometimes it can be cheesy and dodgy (profiling has always been dodgy to me), but it's all in good fun. It's a much better procedural than CSI, a show that stretches believability beyond the point of breaking with the magic DNA analysis machines and the infamous 'enhance' they use on all the photographs. The characters are fun, the killers are fascinating, and Matthew Gray Gubler's behind-the-scenes mockumentaries are loving hilarious.

Now I have to wait until September for my season 3 set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU