Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Wezzo posted:

Recently watched Entourage S2 (and I just ordered S3 part 1 - I'm hooked) and The Drew Carey Show S1, which holds up pretty well.

I always really enjoyed The Drew Carey show (although I stopped watching it at the end).

I'm just about caught up on Supernatural. This show is awesome, I love it. The soundtrack is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

CloseFriend posted:

And since I was watching really corny short-lived shows anyway, I also started watching M.A.N.T.I.S.. It's the funniest thing. When I was like 12 watching this I thought I was watching really intelligent, sophisticated science fiction. That show is the stupidest loving thing I've ever seen except possibly Hey Dude. That show is stupider than Heavy Metal would be live action. It's so bad it's awesome. If every line Roger Rees said was "Cheers got canned and I need the loving money," he would still be the best part of that show. Carl Lumbly's natural superhero voice and the show in Vancouver make it even better. (For some reason, I'm a total sucker for TV shows filmed in Vancouver; I think it's because I'm also a massive Sliders fan.) I heard in the last episode M.A.N.T.I.S. dies in a fight with an invisible dinosaur. I am so pumped about working my way there.

This show was badass as a little kid and I never want to go back and rewatch it to have my opinion on that ruined.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
I've been binging through the Incredible Hulk. I watched it a few times as a kid on the sci fi channel. This show is super enjoyable. The first three seasons are on Hulu. I can't believe a show with this premise lasted so long on network television, five seasons. That's awesome.