Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I had never saw Smallville, so I decided to give it a chance. I've watched the first 6 seasons over the past couple weeks, and tivo has the last season saved so I'm starting in on it now.

It's incredibly terrible, btw. I just have nothing better to have on in the background that I haven't already seen.

Oh, and I just moved in with a friend, and she has never seen Deadwood, so we will be watching those in the evenings from episode 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Scrapez posted:

Rewatching Better Off Ted. What an excellent show. The Veridian Dynamics commercials alone are worth the price of admission.

drat right, I loved that show. When you are done, check out "Andy Richter Controls The Universe", made b y the same guy and has a lot of the same humor.

I'm binge re-watching Survivor from season 1. Man it has changed.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I just discovered Rick and Morty. Burning through them pretty quick.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

My wife also loved Pretty Little Liars despite not being 14. I'd make fun of her for watching a kids show but she has way too much ammunition on me watching cartoons like Archer and American Dad.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Kitchen Nightmares. I watched an episode about "Amy's Baking Company" and enjoyed it so much I went back to the first episode.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Scrubs. I'm on season 7 now. Not sure if I'm going to muddle through 9 or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Just finnished Community, moving onto The Mindy Project.