Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.
Got Spaced from Netflix and watched it in two nights (not hard since there are only 14 episodes). Got interested in it after rewatching Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, and it's hilarious. Pity there were only two seasons.

Getting The Office Season 4 from Amazon sometime next week and then I'll be binging through all of the seasons again (from both versions).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.
Just finished up with Flight of the Conchords season 1.

vaginadeathgrip posted:

Extras. Ricky Gervais never fails to make me cringe.
Almost done with Extras. As much as I love The Office, I think this show is much funnier.

I'm planning on Freaks and Geeks next and then probably How I Met Your Mother. I only watched the first couple episodes when it came out and for whatever reason didn't watch anymore, but I know that if I just sat down with the DVDs I would love it.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.

The Human Cow posted:

Both are excellent choices, but I'm siding with Freaks and Geeks. Plus, afterward, you catch watch Undeclared.

I haven't actually watched Freaks and Geeks yet, but I have seen Undeclared. My sister has seen both and she says that Undeclared is the weaker show, so I would recommend watching Undeclared first and then watch Freaks and Geeks. That's what I'm doing and I hope Freaks and Geeks is as good as I've been hearing.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.

thizzmalion posted:

Freaks and Geeks, and I really don't see why everybody gets all hot and bothered over it. Most of the time it's bullshit dramatic crap or way too cheesy.

Also, seriously, gently caress deadheads. gently caress them.

I just finished Freaks and Geeks and honestly, it's in my top 5 favorite shows ever now. There is nothing about that show that wasn't either hilarious or touching.

And I'm starting How I Met Your Mother Now. I've only gotten through the first disc of Season 1, but it's really good and makes me wish I had actually kept on watching it when it first came out.