Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expiration Date
Jun 6, 2008
I can't remember exactly why, but I decided to watch all of the Star Trek: TNG episodes. I'm %90 sure I saw all of them back when they originally aired, but I'm mostly through the first season and now I realize why people hated the gently caress out of Wesley Crusher, and how they thought the show was pretty awful for a while. I really didn't realize that he was in EVERY loving EPISODE out of the first 20 or so and he always did some annoying rear end "hay guys I know i'm totally a kid but look at this totally smart thing I thought of that nobody else that's got a lot more experience than i do could figure out yaaaaay captain yaaaaay" poo poo. Really, I could send him out an airlock right now and it'd all be good.

I was in college with no TV for a long time when DS9 was out and then I just never got into what I saw... so I'm actually looking forward to that one at some point. I only watched the Voyager and Enterprise episodes that were on when I was working at a UPN station (I think the last season of Voyager and the first season of Enterprise, but it might have been two Enterprise and I Just stopped caring?).

Other than those... I started on Farscape and I got to the 6th episode of the 2nd season and I just couldn't keep caring about the show. Did I hit a bad spot or does it get better? They're still on the bottom of my netflix queue if I ever get through all the Trek stuff...

what else is out there as far as good sci-fi in the last 10 years that might have flown under the radar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU