Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008
I'm watching Babylon 5 and bloody loving it. I watched the first season and then a few episodes of the second - sorely missing Sinclair- and then went back at watched the pilot, The Gathering. I don't get what all the fuss about it is. I think it's perfectly fine, and totally fits with the rest of the show. The only negative standouts for me are Lt. Commander Takashima and maybe Dr. Kyle, as well as the really goofy armor and blaster rifles. It's neat seeing some of the alternative makeups for the Centarii, Mimbari, and Narn, too.

Another thing I like about that show is that since it was made in the nineties, there's still a lot of hope in it. Not everything is horrible and grim, it's not all about self-destruction, the way BSG ended up being. I like the positivity of the show. Plus, Garibaldi kinda looks like a bizarro Bruce Willis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU