Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NineInchRails
Dec 10, 2008

by The Finn
True Blood. Watched some of the first episode when it was first on TV and wasn't very interested but I gave it another chance recently and now I've gone through 5 episodes at an alarming pace... quality show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NineInchRails
Dec 10, 2008

by The Finn
I finished True Blood very quickly and I've just started Lost Season 1 because I've never watched the show before.

I'm envious of people going through the Wire for the first time... that's so many hours of quality entertainment.

NineInchRails
Dec 10, 2008

by The Finn
Ok I just raced through season 1 of Lost... it was drat entertaining. Now eagerly trying to acquire the rest of the seasons. I might just be able to catch up before the new one starts on TV.