Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bowmore posted:

thankfully they are all completely different so it doesn't matter (you can skip definitely skip Roanoke and maybe Cult)

Cult is one of the best seasons and one of the very few with a decent ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Finished Fringe, although i'm stopping halfway through the last season. It's not bad and I really enjoyed the other four seasons but i'm just not feeling it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Robobot posted:

I love Patriot! That's pretty much exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Well, maybe something a bit more funny than dark.

try Barry? I remember people recommending Patriot when Barry was mentioned

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Open Source Idiom posted:

Yo, goons: I've been craving a good dramedy in the style that was popular in the mid to late 00's, and the early to mid 10's mould, the kind of show that's sometimes known as a "sadcom", but really is a bit broader than all of that.

Here's what I'm sort of looking for, just so you know that it's actually a pretty broad collection of shows: Him & Her, Scrotal Recall/Lovesick, Love, Peep Show, Girls, Bojack Horseman, The United States Of Tara, Looking, Laid, Man Seeking Woman, I Heart Dick, Feel Good, Fleabag, Schitt's Creek, Moral Orel, Killing It, Nathan For You/The Rehearsal, Daria, Am I Being Unreasonable? and even some weirder edge case stuff like Blindspotting, Too Close, Barry, The Bear, the second season of Danger 5.

I've got The End of The loving World lined up and then I dunno... maybe look into MASH or Moonlighting? Any ideas?

Party Down, Fresh Meat or Search Party?

Nip/Tuck? - probably not...