Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009
Ive only started watching Chuck 3 days ago after reviews from this thread. I finished the whole series yesterday really sad that there wasn't anymore to watch. Now I will probably move on to something else like Entourage, but I really can't seem to get into anything because Chuck was probably the best show I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009
Anyone ever seen numb3rs? Is that any good?

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009
Have any of you guys seen Merlin? I think its an English show but I have been watching it online, I like to catch up on it when there is nothing else to watch, good show.

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009

SintaxError posted:

Overall the only complaint I have about the show is the intro sequence and song.

Same thing for Dexter, I can't stand that intro anymore.

Dassiell fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 25, 2009

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009
I just binged through the BBC series "Robin Hood" and found the second half of the finale to be one of the best I have ever seen. It was probably the saddest as well. I also regret finishing it, because now I want to watch it over again.

EDIT: Also I know it was an english show that is cancelled, I would suggest watching it if you have the means.
EDIT 2: Just wanted to also add props to the guy who did the music for this, it was all composed greatly with the scenes.

Dassiell fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 20, 2010

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

I'm about half way through season 2 of The Shield and its starting to lose me. I dunno, its just getting so samey and bland. I love the style of the show, but the stories and characters are just starting to wear on me.

That happened to me but later on in the series.

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009
Between Rescue Me, SOA and now Justified and Louis, FX is becoming the best network on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dassiell
Apr 3, 2009

motorcycledriveby posted:

Rescue Me is a lot of fun until the dick jokes get old and you realize the plot has been terrible all along. I think I made it until the first half of season 5 before I realized this :negative:

It was worth it for the realistic dialog and Jesus hallucinations.