Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Watched all of Fargo over the last week and a half. Just really gorgeously shot. It's kind of incredible how it was able to make otherwise very dark scenes and scenarios just goddamn hilarious.

Okay then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Holy poo poo, I don't know how Lodge 49 managed to mix arthurian dream quests with the crushing realities of modern life, but it works. It's weird and upbeat, and I love it.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Extremely hot take: Westworld season 1 is just okay, and season 2 is better simply because there are like 2 exceptional episodes.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Geekslinger posted:

For something new and different we started Halt and Catch Fire last night.

:hellyeah:

If season 1 doesn't grab you (it's a miss for a lot of people, but I do think it picks up in the latter half), do yourself a favour and give the second season a chance. Probably one of my favourite shows of all time once it's all said and done.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Retrowave Joe posted:

Halt and Catch Fire is the last show I watched that stuck the landing. It stuck it so well I started a rewatch the next day.

:hellyeah:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Is there a better year for television than 2017?

Just off the top of my head, the Leftovers and HaCF had their finales, we got some Twin Peaks, and I think that was when the first season of the Good Place aired as well. That's a killer lineup.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

imo, season 3 starts off a little slow but picks up momentum in the back half, ending on an extremely strong note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Lodge 49 or HaCF.