Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

9PoolPony
Feb 19, 2010
I just plowed through Pure Pwnage Season 1 and I think that show might take people by surprise, it's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9PoolPony
Feb 19, 2010

-Blackadder- posted:

I've never even heard of this. What's it like?

It's about a guy who believes himself (and might be) the best video game player in the world. I think you'll only really enjoy it if you've ever played WoW/Starcraft/Guitar Hero. I think it's a very culturally adept show - it delves into the gamer culture in a very humorous, accurate way. If you played games, you'll like it, otherwise it will just be 'confusing and gay.'

9PoolPony
Feb 19, 2010
The Larry Sanders show is on Netflix. It's been incredible so far, it seems like it was ahead of its time and has clearly influenced, heavily, Curb and Extras!