Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I just watched every episode of Arrested Development for the first time. I regret having not watched this show until now for it was one of the funniest tv experiences I ever had. I loved the constant self references and funny dialogue throughout every episode, and there wasn't a single character I didn't like.

Now I plan on finishing up season 4 and moving onto later episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and after that I'll have to find a new show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I'm almost done with the first season of Breaking Bad and I really like it so far. It's also good because I can watch the show instead of studying for my chemistry course right? :downs:
In addition to that I powered through the first season of (U.S.) Wilfred in the last few days. That show makes me high just watching it. Can't wait for more episodes!