Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Rocksicles posted:

Blunt Talk is loving brilliant.

The trailer looks fun, gonna give it a try for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Just finished The Naked Director, not bad at all, it goes from being funny to sadness to loving dark and return to comedy in a heartbeat, looking forward to the second season. Also, as you might expect from its premise, it has a ton of explicit sex scenes.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Just binged Lucifer, the whole 6 seasons. Not bad, not great. It starts getting too repetitive at times and the show is basically carried by the charisma of certain characters.

Mister Kingdom posted:

Just started Harley Quinn. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. Not that I'm complaining. Cuoco's voice is good enough to make me forget she was Penny.

It's great, keep at it.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Ulio posted:

I don't know how many people have watched this old show but I just started watching I Claudius, holy gently caress this show is a masterpiece. I think the only show that even comes close to this is The Wire in terms of writing, dialogue, characters. But I would say the acting is at a much higher level than even The Wire and on top of that this all based on a historical events. I know it's based on a book, I read a bit of that too it's really good.

I usually struggle watching stuff from before 80s but this show is on another level.

It's a timeless classic, and you really should watch Rome, another great show as well.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Mister Kingdom posted:

Now working my way through Ash vs Evil Dead. So much gore....

Season 1 is fine, Season 2 is freaking incredible, such a little fun show.