Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just watched all of Haven on netflix because Emily Rose is amazing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

If you dont get too invested in characters vs. a grand galactic conspiracy S2 holds up.

I watched both seasons and cant wait for 3. Dark Matter started out strong for me then kinda petered out but every series does except loving Deadwood.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I believe they were saying that Liev Schrieber is an attractive man.

As far as historical series goes I may be one of the 15 people that actually liked Marco Polo.

I thought marco polo was great and am really sad they're not making season 3

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just finished all 4 seasons of Halt and Catch Fire and thoroughly enjoyed it. I cant believe its ratings were so low during its TV run. Lee Pace is amazing.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

So I started Britannia. It is indeed stupid. Only thing it has going for it is Gareth Keenan dressed as a skeleton witch doctor.

i loved everything about britannia and i hope they make a season 2

without the druid mysticism bullshit it would just be a tired period piece but i thought it was great

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm about halfway through Penny Dreadful season 1 and its pretty drat good

I cant believe i missed this for so long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

Have you seen the Catholic leader’s house

he has his own sovereign nation