Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Quarantine has given me lots of rewatch time so in my quest to rewatch shows that I really liked up until the writers totally forgot how to wrap up a show in the last ten episodes I recently finished a rewatch of Battlestar Galactica. This time around I actually didn't mind the God Did It handwaving because it kinda makes sense if you go in knowing that the Cylons (or at least, the Sixes) are actually right the whole way through. The last five minutes are still an atrocity committed to film, though.

Next up on the Why Am I Doing This To Myself I Know How This Ends marathon: Sons of Anarchy. Currently almost through season 1 and I forgot how generally watchable this show is in the first bit. I thought it would be harder to watch because Mayans MC is an Actually Good Show and it plays out like Sons of Anarchy just not starring the dirty white boys and with real character development and interpersonal realizations that aren't tied back to a kid with fetal heroin syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I just started watching Bosch for the first time after a rewatch of The Wire.

God drat, this is some phenomenal television. The actors who are forever burned in my head as Jimmy O'Phelan and Marlo Stanfield are an excellent pairing.