Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Chamberk posted:

Power through to the end of season 1 of Mad Men. If you're not hooked by then, you won't be.

By the way, do the Scrubs DVDs have the original music? I was watching a season 4 episode on Netflix and the Fountains of Wayne song I remember from that episode was replaced by some generic indie-sounding filler music...

Yeah, the Scrubs DVDs do have the original music on them. I do think that some songs are missing for licensing reasons and the like. I can never watch it on Netflix because of the different, crappy sounding music that they use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Just blew through REEEEEVENGEEEEEEEEEEEE :argh: in a couple days. I didn't realize how much I needed a campy, fun show to watch and just not think about how little sense some things make on a show (I still do this regardless). It's a fun show, and I'm looking forward to when it comes back on the air.