Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I want to like the Hunters. I really do. But it misses its Tarantino-esque mark 90% of the time.

The dialogue is horrible. And the humor is juvenile as hell. It's like a gaggle of teenage boys wrote this poo poo.

That said, it's a good-looking and occasionally very well-acted poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Gelman is wonderful. Here's him reading a prescient short story: the iBrain.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I like to imagine that the captivated faces of Jamie's audience were actually just horrified that they'd been held hostage in an hour-long deep dive into the minutae of ghost mechanics.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Just finished Fargo season 4. I liked it alright. Haven't seen season 3, is it worth a try?

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

The Knick is too loving good. What a show.

The same year the Knick was put to pasture Cinemax decided to end Quarry, which didn't even get a second season. Man, I get sad thinking about that.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I'm so happy that Girls5Eva is getting another season.

Kinda wish it threw more jokes at you and dipped into surreality more often, but it's still a wonderful and funny show.
The actors give it their all and the music is legit amazing (and hilarious).

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

It got less weird as it kept going and kinda fell apart in the end. Really enjoyed the first half though — the music especially was a highlight.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

sad question posted:

Can someone recommend a good medical show? Stuff I watched:
Scrubs - Has ups and downs and some jokes aged like milk but generally very good.
Code Black - Really liked it but D+ has only one season in my country. Luis Guzman owns.
The Resident - Terrible, idiot's idea of what hospitals are like.
House - I recall liking it back in the day but formula got old quick.
The Kingdom

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Strictly Business with Derek Contrero is a pretty amazing Drew Tarver miniseries podcast.

And this stupid thing:
https://youtu.be/ZeyN3b4ZMq8

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Could you spoil the ending for me? I jumped off the wagon at episode 3 when I felt the wheels coming off, but I'm still curious how they wrapped all dat up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

That's actually more stupid than I could've guessed. Thanks!