Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Letterkenny was really good until I got over the motormouth thing and now I find it kind of insufferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

*SHAKING FIST* PPUUUUUUUCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

been rewatching Hannibal. Not really binging because I don't want to dream about this stuff.

I forgot how compelling and cohesive a serial they had made, paying off across 2 seasons, while pretending to be a procedural.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

watched altered carbon S1 again.

why did they detonate something entertaining for something forgettable ?

Qmass fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Mar 3, 2021

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

house.

taub loving sucks

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Solkanar512 posted:

Season 3 of ďDrive to SurviveĒ just hit on Friday and itís amazing. You donít have to give a poo poo about Formula 1 to enjoy it, as itís very character driven. Itís way more interesting than watching Hamilton win yet another race.
It helps if you don't watch formula 1 because drive to survive is fictional.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

youtube decided it was time to watch true detective S1 again. praise be the algorithm.

I would gladly watch a season of bad true detective and an interesting but ultimately boring season to rewatch season one until eternity. I can't think of a better single season of TV ever. If you average all the seasons of the wire, it is certainly as good as that average. It is more fantastical and condensed but scene after scene floors me. The key, like all good shows, is how loving funny it can be. I cannot stand bleak TV any more. But I can rewatch a show that gets as dark as this because at times it is as funny as any pure comedy I have ever watched.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

watching magicians because of all the chat and now im 4 episodes in and they are doing the lol it was all a dream and you are in a mental asylum thing and I want to launch this poo poo-burger into the sun

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

I made it to episode 7 of the magicians (crazy russian in the snow takes the piss) and things are looking up for once

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

yep. that didn't last long...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

the magicians just did a women don't ask for what they want in bed and men are insecure about their performance storyline.

season 2 gets good. season 2 gets good. season 2 gets good