Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.

incredible bear posted:

Started watching West Wing about this time last year, I don't get to binge on it as I'm watching it with my parents (my mother of which being the only person who's watched it before). Got six episodes left of Season 4 and completely dreading Season 5 at the moment, but I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I fear, who knows.

Season 5 really is that bad. There's one great episode, about the Supreme Court, and the rest is terrible. It improves once they shift focus to the election in 6 and 7 though.

I make a habit of re-watching series on DVD every summer when the TV season whithers, and Six Feet Under is what I'm watching now. I just got the box sets since Best Buy had them cheap. Marathoning that series can get really depressing.

Right before that, I re-watched Twilight Zone.

A couple of summers ago, I went nuts and watched Buffy and Angel over again, except in chronological order by broadcast date. It was really easy for the first three Buffy seasons, then it involved a lot of disc switching for the next couple seasons, and then in Buffy season 7/Angel Season 4, when they were on separate networks, the schedule was really off, since they weren't on back to back anymore. That's when it got challenging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.

I just rewatched Scrubs, and I just bought the first 3 seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I don't know how I managed to miss this for the last few years. It really is an amazing show. I was always aware of it, and one of my friends talked about it frequently, even going so far to explain the plot of a couple of episodes. But you really just have to see it for yourself, and after seeing a few of this seasons episodes, I was hooked.

Now I keep sending him e-mails that consist solely of quotes and situations that I thought were hilarious.

mangler103 fucked around with this message at Oct 14, 2008 around 13:33