Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
I just watched every single episode of Archer. And I loved it.

I've been dodging goon-recommended animation because, well yeah. Archer hit the spot immediately and I'm really happy I gave it a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

BlazinLow305 posted:

I'm not going to bother trying to list everyone, but I haven't seen Damages yet and I think I remember hearing good things. Is it a decent show? Serialized story arcs?

Also check out Murder One if you haven't already.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

bobkatt013 posted:

It is so weird seeing all these famous people before they became famous.

I'd like to introduce you to this little show called Oz.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

bobkatt013 posted:

You mean Homicide?

Well played.

Homicide is still one of my favourite shows, ever.

Also Andre Braugher needs more acting jobs.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

kloa posted:

I've tried watching Justified like 3 times now but can never make it past a few episodes.

Just skip straight to season 2. I couldn't get through the first season but the second one is phenomenal.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Exploder posted:

So, I just finished watching the pilot for The Shield, and I'm hooked already. This is going to be a full-on binge. I pretty much have nothing else that I'm watching right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard fans of the show say they didn't really like the first few episodes? If that's the case, then I will probably love this show because that was an amazing pilot, in my opinion. I did NOT see that coming. Holy poo poo, Vic Mackey.

Come on over to the Shield thread and give us some updates. The thread is spoiler free.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

richardfun posted:

By season 3, you mean Vengeance? Get ready for the final season, because it is awesome!

Dunno if I'm the odd man out, but I really didn't care for Vengeance or War of the Damned. Maybe it's the lack of Andy, I don't know.

The first season and Gods of the Arena are still absolutely loving awesome though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM

Amplicon posted:

Indeed. By season 3 I ment "War of the damned". I found it entertaining but not nearly as good as season 1 or 2. In my opinion it lacked a whole lot on the political and personal intrigues that were present in the first seasons. Also, where in the earlier seasons characters developed during the show, in season 3 they start and finish in the same state. In my mind there seemed to be much more going on in the previous seasons than in this one.

You said it better than I.