Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

jerkstore77 posted:

Been going through Babylon 5 for the past couple months, and tonight I'll be finishing it with the insanely hyped finale. Great series overall, I rank it just behind BS:G and DS9 in terms of my favorite sci-fi series.

I too have been watching B5 for the first time. I'm just about to finish season 3, and still praying Doctor Franklin will get sucked out an airlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

Vulgar posted:

Why did you spoiler that?

Anyways, I won't reveal it to you show-wise, but you do get your wish in real life, Richard Biggs who plays Dr. Franklin died in 2004. Not by an airlock though.

Well I didn't want the actor to die! I spoilered it just in case someone didn't know that Franklin was a worthless twat, so they wouldn't hate him immediately, although I don't know if it's possible to not hate him.

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

I recently watched all of Fringe, Eureka, and Warehouse 13. I started The 4400, but hit an episode in season 2 where the main character was an insufferable prick the entire time, and it completely killed any interest in the series after that. Also the evil baby was stupid.

Fringe, Eureka, and Warehouse 13, however, are awesome.

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

Loofa08 posted:

I picked up Fringe Season 1 on Blu ray and powered through it. While I found it somewhat enjoyable... it's really a more boring version of the X-Files. I told myself I liked it enough to watch season 2...but that first episode of season 2 really turned me off. I haven't returned since. The shows monster of the week stuff is really poorly done. I just don't buy it. It's at its best when it sticks to the main story arc. For those of you who have seen season 2, is it worth coming back?

Absolutely. The MotW stuff drops off significantly through season 2 as it focuses more and more on the major arc of the series. The season 2 finale was pretty amazing. I highly suggest watching all of season 2 before starting up with 3, as even the MotW stuff has great character moments, and more Walter is awesome. There is one episode in 2 that you could probably skip. I want to say it's episode 11. It was filmed during season 1 and was pushed to season 2, and it's EXTREMELY out of place. You'll understand.