Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Meow Cadet posted:

I recently finished watching Freaks and Geeks. I was quite impressed. I wonder why I never watched it when it was being Broadcast. Next up for me is My So Called Life. I guess I'm catching up on all the teen dramas I never had time for when they were on.

If you liked F&G, try watching Undeclared too. Another Judd Apatow classic that was killed before its time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I just burned through all of Veronica Mars. I really wish I had taken my time...I miss it

Now, on to Mad Men...

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Angiepants posted:

I cranked through all of The West Wing in about a month and a half and it's easily my favorite TV series ever now.

After that I got through all of Arrested Development in about four days. Easily my second-favorite TV series ever now.

I don't know what to watch next, any suggestions? I'm thinking Freaks and Geeks or Dead Like Me.

Both are excellent choices, but I'm siding with Freaks and Geeks. Plus, afterward, you catch watch Undeclared.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Longinus posted:

I am watching Twin Peaks, I don't get this show. Some say its one of the best shows on TV but something isn't clicking for me.

How far are you? It takes a few episodes to really get the feel of the show. The characters become more endearing, the mysteries become more convoluted and interesting, and the whole show takes on a whole different feel.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I have one more episode of Mad Men to go before I'm caught up. I want season 3 to start NOW

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I'm currently flying through the first season of How I Met Your Mother. I have a feeling that the other 3 seasons aren't going to survive the 3-day weekend coming up.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Pillowpants posted:

Can anyone recommend some Half Hour comedies?

I've been binging through Yes Dear, Just Shoot Me, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Two and a Half Men via repeats this summer.

I've stopped recording ELR and King of Queen, because I can't really stand the main cast members (bitchy women and stupid guys), and Yes Dear only has a week left before its over.

Absolutely How I Met Your Mother. My day feels empty if I don't watch two or three episodes now.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I flew through the rest of How I Met Your Mother. I want more.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I'm currently about halfway through Band of Brothers. Why didn't anybody force me to watch this before now? It's amazing.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I just marathoned through Curb Your Enthusiasm after watching a few episodes of Season 7 for the Seinfeld reunion. It was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

I just burned through season 1 of Modern Family in the last three days. Can't wait to start on season 2 this afternoon.