Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
I just recently re-watched Six Feet Under also, though it took me about two weeks. What I would do is watch all the episodes on a single DVD, and then I would watch any of the special features and finish that up by watching any of the episodes with the commentary. It was pretty interesting to watch it with the commentary. Alan Ball and Alan Poul were my favorites to listen to by far.

This is still by far my favorite tv series ever, and I couldn't imagine a better finale, it just ended so perfectly. I did spend most of the last 3 or 4 episodes crying my eyes out though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU