Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShapesYay
Oct 18, 2004
I AM IN THE SKOOL BAND LOL

Meow Cadet posted:

I just finished the first 2 seasons of Weeds on streaming netflix, and onto season 3. Season 1 slayed me, it was fantastic. Season 2 was still pretty good, but it's quickly turning into something that I'm watching just because I started it, and not because I'm finding it brilliant. I think maybe they progressed the story to quickly, as I loved the 'Soccer Mom' dealing at games, but when she starts expanding into dangerous territory, it is less fun to watch for me.

My experience is similar. I watched through the first two seasons and loved it and have become less and less enamored by the show as it continued. I stopped watching a few episodes into season 5 realizing that there are too many other things to do with my time and that I was only watching it because I had for the past 4 seasons.

I stopped buying the dvds after season 3 and have now talked myself into believing that is how the series ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU