Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nthman
Nov 3, 2004

Creepy
Dead like me. How have i never ever heard of this before last week? It is funny, witty, compelling and has that hint of seriousness mixed in that not all TV series can do.

Plus it has Manny Patinkin in it, I keep expecting him to say "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

If no one has checked this series out please go look it up on Netflix, its awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nthman
Nov 3, 2004

Creepy

Archonic posted:

Did you feel it started off kind of slow, but picked up steam as it went? I tried to give this series a chance last year, and completely hated it--which I can't figure, because I'm usually all about shows that deal with death with any measure of wit. If I can write it off to the first few episodes, I might give it another shot.

I can see how you could take it that way. I think it does pick up later on after awhile. The best episode if you ask me is the one where the rich snobby mom from Dharma and Greg dies but wont go away. I say to give it another shot.

Oh and for you other Dead Like Me fans, USA is bringing the series back for a 3rd season.. without Manny though. :( Cant wait though!

Nthman
Nov 3, 2004

Creepy

Fishylungs posted:

What's this?! Why did the movie thread not get bumped with this information!? People need to know!

It's not really happening is it? :( And if it is, Laura Harris?

Here you go my friend. Looks like all of the original cast except for Manny Patinkin.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079444/

Edit: Oh... ohhhh, maybe ths is the movie. I was reading the IMDB wrong and now im sad again.