Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

NineInchRails posted:

I'm envious of people going through the Wire for the first time... that's so many hours of quality entertainment.

I can say the same thing to you about Lost... you've got some excellent television ahead of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
Starting Mad Men tonight with my roommates, I'm so excited!

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
Just finished season 1 of Mad Men. So fantastic and so depressing. (spoilers from second-to-last and last episodes) That scene where Don wouldn't get off the train to hand over the body to his family and Adam saw him was really powerful, and that last shot of the season of him sitting on the stairs, sad that he can't go on vacation with his family was the ultimate :smith:

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

Johnny B. Goode posted:

edit: Can someone tell me if they have finished writing all of the remaining episodes? Or are they only halfway done?

They're putting together the series finale that will air in May right this very second.

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

Randy Rand posted:

FNL season 4 status: amazing and depressing as poo poo

:qq:

How far are you? There's one episode early on that is incrediblely sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
Five episodes away from finishing Twin Peaks. The quality has definitely dropped since (mid-season 2 major spoiler) Leland died (holy poo poo what a crazy episode), but I've heard that the season finale makes it all worth it so I'm sticking through. Will likely finish it all up tomorrow.