Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I've been speeding through The Shield for about 2 weeks. I just finished Season 5 and I wanted to be finished with S6 by now but them's the breaks with Netflix I guess. I'll just set the DVR to tape S7 while I'm at school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I sped through the Sons of Anarchy S1 Blu-Ray and loved it. Fantastic show. I just started on Rome, which I also got for Xmas.

I also recently tried Entourage again to see if it'd actually be funny this time. Nope, still a piece of poo poo. Sex and the City for men.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
The X-Files recently showed up on Netflix and I just finished S1. Goddamn what a great show. Perfect balance of overarching show continuity and monster of the week episodes.

Favorite episodes were Ice, The Erlenmeyer Flash, and Lazarus
Least favorites were Space (booooooooring), Gender Bender, and Shapes

I'll probably finish with S5 as has been advised, but man this show is great so far.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Veronica Mars showed up on Netflix streaming and I'm going through it. It's really quite good.

The only thing I hate is when it gets way to quirky for its own good. Super rich preppy schoolgirls aren't going to be singing "Don't Stand So Close To Me" to a girl that allegedly hosed a teacher, much less know any of the lyrics.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm still going through Veronica Mars (up to S3E2, but I must agree that the S2 finale was way too loving much info and retconning and junk even though I liked the season overall), but I've also started 30 Rock and Party Down. 30 Rock's S1 is good, but not great, but Party Down is incredible.

It's really a crime that Joss Whedon gets all the fanboy :qq: WHY DO THE NETWORKS HATE HIM A BLOO BLOO :qq: when Rob Thomas has similar luck with shows, except he's a million times better