Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
American Dad. I love it so much. Definitely more than Family Guy, but I love Family Guy too so that's more of a testament to how good AD is. It's fun to get into an animated comedy show so late that you've got 130+ episodes to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Go for Carnivale. You got monsters and serious drama!

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
You guys should post in the Shield thread. It's spoiler-free.

Season 1 is good, but it is definitely the "least best" (I don't want to say worst) of all Shield seasons. Since you enjoyed it so much, I really want to see your reactions as you progress through the rest of the show.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

richardfun posted:

Report back when you've seen the episode with the dove tattoo. You'll know which one I mean once you've seen it. Actually, odds are you'll have a hard time forgetting it.

That's like the first episode of Season 2.

But like I said, could we do Shield discussion in the Shield thread? I rarely check this thread. Lots of people in the Shield thread said they are interested in in-depth perspectives from first time viewers.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

wormil posted:

Anyone starting Lucifer from the beginning should find a list of the correct episode order.

I am about to start it so... what's wrong with the Netflix order? I looked but just found spoilers.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

mrfart posted:

I started watching workaholics by accident.
It’s already very old, never heard of it back in the day, and I think I’m watching it as a form of escapism, because times are so loving poo poo right now. It’s very immature comedy (I noticed literally every episode has a dick joke), but I have to admit I like it.

It's surprisingly well-written for how much it might seem to be sophomoric. Great show to watch when smoking.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
HBO Max binges: Winning Time, Barry, Chernobyl. Thinking of Righteous Gemstones next. All depends on how broody I feel tomorrow.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

a sexual elk posted:

Just started Deadwood, anyone got links to the old threads?

No, but I have been thinking of starting a re-watch thread where we go through the old episodes like Jerusalem did with Sopranos and Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Wafflecopper posted:

...or like you did with The Wire?
I started it and did like four episodes but as far as I am concerned that is Jerusalem's baby because he did 90% of it.

But yes, like that. So we could have a simultaneous re-watch and re-discuss all the episodes. Then conclude with the film.