Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Htom Sirveaux
Dec 16, 2005
Netflix Instant Streaming is pretty awesome for TV fans. Lately I've been catching up on some episodes of Doc Martin (sort of a less-quirky British version of Northern Exposure), The IT Crowd (pretty solid Britcom), That 70's Show (still fairly funny if repetitive), Doctor Who (always fun), and various fondly-remembered eps of Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis. A few days ago I finished out the SG franchise with season 2 of Stargate Universe which made me a bit sad at how good it was getting just when it got cancelled. And on DVD I've been rewatching some great classic episodes of Seinfeld and Spaced (sooo good).

Just watched episode 1 of The X Files earlier tonight. I've seen maybe a third of the series overall but never kept up with it on a regular basis. It's always been one that I've wanted to finally watch all the way through so with a lot of free time coming up this summer it seems like a good opportunity. Also planning on giving Eureka, Sherlock and the new season of Futurama a try soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU