Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylejack
Feb 28, 2006

I'M AN INSUFFERABLE PEDANTIC POMPOUS RACIST TROLL WHO BELIEVES VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. I SUFFER FROM TERMINAL WHITE GUILT. PLEASE EXPOSE MY LIES OR BETTER YET JUST IGNORE ME!

lordfrikk posted:

I don't know if there's a more appropriate thread but I'm interested in good (great would be preferable, since I'm not intending to consume a big amount of them) Spanish TV shows. Honestly, they don't even have to be Spanish as long as they're featuring an original Spanish dub (no Spanish-dubbed US or British shows).

I could Google around but I was hoping I will get some neat tips because I am terrified of someone recommending me what amounts to Ugly Betty-kind-of-soap-opera.
When I was learning Spanish, we watched a show called Destinos. It's a telenovela soap opera/mystery kind of thing made specifically for learning Spanish, but there was something intangible about it that made it really enjoyable.

Mis hijos. Si si, mis hijos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU