Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Spit
May 18, 2006
The Shield is my favorite show, and I'm trying to get in to The Wire, but it's just not working that great. I'm on the 5th episode, and it seems okay, but no hook.....is there a time the sjow just hooks you or is it a gradual watch 2 1/2 seasons before it comes kind of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Spit
May 18, 2006
Season 5 of the shield is the best season of any show ever.

King of Spit
May 18, 2006

Nuurd posted:

Been binging The Shield. Got through season 2 this past weekend. I've seen those two seasons before, but years ago, so the re-watch was definitely worth it. I like what I've seen of S3 thus far. Are there any down seasons, or does it stay at this level pretty consistently?

Season 3 is probably the low point. It's still good, but it seems like it's more for setting up the rest of the series. Seasons 4 and 5 were probably the best seasons of any TV series I've ever seen.