Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Twin Peaks is up on Netflix Instant now and I'm 6 episodes in. I like it so far, but I see that there are only 2 seasons. Without spoiling anything, does the show get a proper finale? Because after Lost, I'll be pretty pissed if none of this gets resolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Even numbered seasons of Dexter own pretty hard.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I'm about halfway through season 5 of The Wire right now and I'm afraid of getting spoiled by going into the thread for it, so I'll ask this question here: I thought the Greek and his people left at the end of season 2 because they were basically about to be busted by the Daniels and Co. Why are they back? I thought they were gone permanently. Did the heat die down? Couldn't Nick still screw them with what he knows?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Two seasons into Breaking Bad and god drat does this show have some intense/badass/horribly depressing moments. I really can't stand Skyler, but her motivations are pretty reasonable so I can't hate her too much, I suppose.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

This post plus the beginning of the quote made me imagine Deadwood with a laugh track :psyduck:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

If I am someone who despises bikers and biker culture in all forms and wishes all bikers would gently caress off and die, is there any chance that I would like Sons of Anarchy? All I know about it is that it's a biker gang that runs guns or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Doctor Candiru posted:

Next up, thanks to the forums, are the following series I've never seen in the following order, unless I'm encouraged otherwise: The Walking Dead

Do not do this to yourself. You'll just become a joyless automaton, waiting episode after episode for something to happen, but nothing ever will. Having said that, the first few episodes were pretty good.