Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

No we wont, because you're wrong and you should admit your wrongness.

Season 2 was hilarious so the show will always have a special place in my heart. Forgettable meh sci fi show and then a sharp right straight into the apocalypse of absurdity and improv performance art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

thrakkorzog posted:

Then there are a couple of plot points where the story doesn't make any logical sense, to the point that it veers off into magical realism.

Like what? Genuinely curious because I don't remember any glaring plot fuckery.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

tessiebee posted:

Finished binge watching Killjoys. I loved Lost Girl but didn't give Killjoys a chance until now. It needs a few eps to get into the groove but it is a lot of cheesy sci-fi fun. it's what firefly should have been, campy futuristic western space adventures.

:raise: How does any of those words not describe Firefly?

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

yeah, I stopped watching for this reason. forte is talented, but gahhh that character is just the worst

In the last season they have toned it down a bit. He's still annoying but he's not deliberately an rear end in a top hat anymore. Sort of endearingly annoying vs obnoxiously so.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
awww I started watching it looking forward to some epic storyline. This better go somewhere :toughguy:

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Mr President posted:

Binged GLOW on Netflix. loving fantastic show. I watched the final episode literally 5 times in a row.

Thanks for this. Great show.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
I kinda like Van Helsing. Tuned in for campy schlock but after a slow start it's now fairly entertaining.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

General impression seems to be that its pretty and impressive but not super compelling. But people who finished it seemed to feel it ended well. It seems like light viewing.

Yeah light viewing but enjoyable. I just came off Falling Skies and the Walking Dead so if things happen and I don't actively hate the main cast I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Norsemen on Netflix is like the Office UK but Vikings with Norwegian accents.