Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

Click this link every 3 seconds and go batshit.

jesus christ buy that guy a goddamn account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

I opened that in 8 different windows and now I know what schizophrenia feels like

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

oh my god

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

this dude has 204 videos and all of them have like 6 views.

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
this is what happens when you give the kid so nerdy that no-one made fun of him so he didn't shoot up the school a microphone, a camera, and a very small audience of random people just like him.

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

who are you.

no really i've never seen you before show some credentials mister before you post in this here yix.

He's helldump/fyad superstar spider_pigg 69

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
I have no loving idea what is going on right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
can someone post an abridged and summarized version of what the gently caress this is about?